1. Whose ____________ (钥匙) are these？ I‘ve just found them on my way home.
2. We____________ (打败) all the other teams and won the league match at last.
3. Now there was enough light， so the doctor was able to see____________ (清楚地).
4. Where is Tom？ He’s at the ____________ (诊所).
5. The girl didn‘t leave until she____________ (完成) her exercise.
difficulty tall life recover reach
Bao Xishun， a 2.36-meter-tall man who is listed by Guinness World Records as the 1 living man in the world， has saved the 2 of two dying dolphins by reaching deep into their stomachs to pull out pieces of plastic.
Recently， at an aquarium(水族馆) in Fushun， Liaoning Province， the tall man was asked for help when doctors failed to remove the plastic because the pieces of plastic were 3 to catch. The arms of ordinary people were too short 4 the stomachs.
Some men held the dolphins down while Ban put his 1.06-meter-long arm down their throats to take the plastic out. The dolphins are now 5 well.
1. keys 2. beat 3. clearly 4. doctor’s 5. finished
tallest， lives， difficult， to reach， recovering